aTube Catcher is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Open here
for more info on DsNET Corp. More details about the software aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.24 MB (6546288 bytes) on disk and is labeled yct.exe.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.32 MB (7680757
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.24 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1413
only. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application offered by DsNET Corp. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. After you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-11 00:26:36.173