aTube Catcher is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Go over here
for more information on DsNET Corp. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more data about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. aTube Catcher is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled yct.exe and occupies 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes).
aTube Catcher is comprised of the following executables which take 8.86 MB (9292262
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1497
of aTube Catcher. You can find here a few links to other aTube Catcher releases:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. When you click aTube Catcher in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:56:34.557