This web page contains thorough information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. You can read more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. More information about the app aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher. aTube Catcher's primary file takes about 6.38 MB (6685536 bytes) and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.66 MB (8034664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.70 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.38 MB)
This info is about aTube Catcher version 3.8.7943
only. You can find below info on other application versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program released by DsNET Corp. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select aTube Catcher in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:06:12.593