You can find on this page details on how to uninstall aTube Catcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Open here
for more info on DsNET Corp. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more facts about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.44 MB (6748072 bytes) on disk and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.89 MB (9317153
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.70 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.44 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 3.8.7924
only. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program released by the software company DsNET Corp. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 18:24:45.267