This web page contains detailed information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. You can read more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more data about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. aTube Catcher is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) on disk and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.87 MB (9299396
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1339
alone. For other aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application offered by the software company DsNET Corp. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. After you select aTube Catcher in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-26 19:39:03.587