This page contains complete information on how to uninstall aTube Catcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Take a look here
for more info on DsNET Corp. You can get more details on aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called yct.exe and it has a size of 5.83 MB (6108040 bytes).
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which take 7.11 MB (7456437
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.83 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1312
only. You can find below info on other releases of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher application will be found very quickly. When you select aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-03 17:24:14.523