This web page contains thorough information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DsNET Corp. More details about aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove aTube Catcher. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.54 MB (5804968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in aTube Catcher. They take 6.82 MB (7153387
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.00 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.54 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1169
only. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:21:21.430