You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. More information on DsNET Corp can be found here
. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more facts about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. aTube Catcher is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher folder, depending on the user's choice. aTube Catcher's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 108.58 KB (111184 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which take 5.29 MB (5549336
bytes) on disk:
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.58 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.58 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.2.528
only. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application released by the software company DsNET Corp. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 12:22:07.790