aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. You can read more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more info about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. aTube Catcher is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher. aTube Catcher's main file takes about 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes) and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which take 8.86 MB (9292028
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.84 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
This page is about aTube Catcher version 2.5.663
only. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program by DsNET Corp. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select aTube Catcher in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:47:39.480