This web page contains thorough information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. More information about DsNET Corp can be seen here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. Usually the aTube Catcher program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled yct.exe and its approximative size is 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside aTube Catcher. They take about 8.86 MB (9292034
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.84 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
This info is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.1025
alone. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall aTube Catcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by DsNET Corp. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:03:31.980