aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. You can read more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. More details about aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. aTube Catcher's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. aTube Catcher's main file takes around 6.24 MB (6546288 bytes) and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.53 MB (7894685
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.24 MB)
This data is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.1403
only. For other aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application released by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. After you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:59:22.970