aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Further information on DsNET Corp can be seen here
. More information about the app aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.78 MB (5014424 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.88 MB (6166797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (388.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.64 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.563
of aTube Catcher. For other aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program released by DsNET Corp. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher application will be found very quickly. When you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 15:02:39.910