aTube Catcher is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. More information about DsNET Corp can be found here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's web page. Usually the aTube Catcher program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called yct.exe and its approximative size is 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes).
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.86 MB (9292004
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.4272
of aTube Catcher. You can find below info on other versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove aTube Catcher.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is an application marketed by DsNET Corp. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. When you select aTube Catcher in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:13:50.443