This info is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. More information on DsNET Corp can be seen here
. More details about aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). aTube Catcher's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's main executable file and it takes circa 6.39 MB (6703344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of aTube Catcher. They take an average of 8.84 MB (9272683
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.70 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.7925
of aTube Catcher. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by DsNET Corp. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase aTube Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select aTube Catcher in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:33:52.423