This page contains detailed information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. Take a look here
for more info on DsNET Corp. You can see more info about aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.12 MB (5370776 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.42 MB (6731330
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (220.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.87 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.12 MB)
This data is about aTube Catcher version 2.7.778
alone. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall aTube Catcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove aTube Catcher:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\aTube Catcher
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\asfbin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\atc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRawSocket.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\aTubeRec.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
aTube Catcher is an application released by DsNET Corp. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. After you select aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:24:24.120