You can find below details on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Take a look here
for more details on DsNET Corp. Further information about aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe. aTube Catcher's primary file takes about 108.60 KB (111210 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of aTube Catcher. They occupy an average of 5.29 MB (5545266
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.60 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.527
of aTube Catcher. For other aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application by DsNET Corp. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:33:42.643