This web page is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. Check out here
for more details on DsNET Corp. More data about the software aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called yct.exe and it has a size of 4.58 MB (4801432 bytes).
The executables below are part of aTube Catcher. They occupy about 5.30 MB (5553407
bytes) on disk.
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (184.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.55 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.529
of aTube Catcher. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher releases:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application released by DsNET Corp. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher application will be found automatically. When you select aTube Catcher in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\aTube Catcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-29 18:44:52.270