This page is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. You can find out more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. More info about the application aTube Catcher can be found at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is comprised of the following executables which take 8.87 MB (9299250
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.84 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.5.645
alone. You can find here a few links to other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program by the software company DsNET Corp. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:50:54.807