aTube Catcher is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. More information on DsNET Corp can be found here
. Detailed information about aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.24 MB (6546288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of aTube Catcher. They take about 7.53 MB (7894685
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.24 MB)
This page is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.1414
alone. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application offered by the software company DsNET Corp. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The software company is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 02:48:56.850