You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DsNET Corp. Please follow http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove aTube Catcher. aTube Catcher's primary file takes around 6.26 MB (6562672 bytes) and is called yct.exe.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.54 MB (7911069
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1447
of aTube Catcher. You can find here a few links to other aTube Catcher releases:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program by the software company DsNET Corp. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher application will be found very quickly. When you click aTube Catcher in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 15:29:07.943