aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Check out here
where you can read more on DsNET Corp. You can get more details about aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. Usually the aTube Catcher program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's primary executable file and it takes around 6.38 MB (6689632 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8038760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.70 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.7955
of aTube Catcher. You can find below a few links to other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall aTube Catcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is an application released by the software company DsNET Corp. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:34:58.320