aTube Catcher is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DsNET Corp. More data about the app aTube Catcher can be seen at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. aTube Catcher is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall aTube Catcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. aTube Catcher's main file takes around 5.85 MB (6136712 bytes) and its name is yct.exe.
The executables below are part of aTube Catcher. They occupy about 7.14 MB (7485109
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (208.91 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1327
of aTube Catcher. Click on the links below for other aTube Catcher versions:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application released by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. After you click aTube Catcher in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-15 03:05:58.413