aTube Catcher is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Further information on DsNET Corp can be found here
. You can see more info related to aTube Catcher at http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher. aTube Catcher's primary file takes around 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) and is named yct.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in aTube Catcher. They occupy 8.87 MB (9300220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.84 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
The current web page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.5.662
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application marketed by DsNET Corp. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete aTube Catcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:14:06.137