This page is about aTube Catcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Go over here
where you can read more on DsNET Corp. Please follow http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove aTube Catcher. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.65 MB (5923720 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.95 MB (7284262
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (220.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.86 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (5.65 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.907
only. For more aTube Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aTube Catcher or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. When you select aTube Catcher in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 11:14:09.730