This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall aTube Catcher for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your PCDsNET Corp
. Take a look here
for more information on DsNET Corp. Click on http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
to get more information about aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for aTube Catcher is C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. yct.exe is the aTube Catcher's main executable file and it takes circa 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher is comprised of the following executables which take 8.86 MB (9292047
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.86 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
This data is about aTube Catcher version 2.9.909
only. You can find below info on other versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is an application offered by DsNET Corp. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate aTube Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". The aTube Catcher program will be found automatically. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:12:41.070