You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove aTube Catcher for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your computerDsNET Corp
. You can find out more on DsNET Corp or check for application updates here
. Please open http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's page. Usually the aTube Catcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. aTube Catcher's primary file takes around 4.90 MB (5133208 bytes) and is named yct.exe.
aTube Catcher is composed of the following executables which take 6.00 MB (6293990
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (192.90 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (388.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.85 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (4.90 MB)
This data is about aTube Catcher version 2.3.570
only. You can find below info on other versions of aTube Catcher:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove aTube Catcher from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by aTube Catcher when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\yct.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ScrRecX.log
Additional registry values that you should remove:
aTube Catcher is a program marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher program will be found very quickly. When you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding aTube Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall aTube Catcher.
8. After uninstalling aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aTube Catcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:18:59.150