You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More information about Kingsoft Corp. can be read here
. Please open http://www.wps.com
if you want to read more on WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s page. WPS Office is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20653\utility directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1153\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WPS Office. The program's main executable file is called config.exe and it has a size of 53.98 KB (55272 bytes).
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2658288
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 18.104.22.16853
alone. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program offered by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office app will be found automatically. When you click WPS Office in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12453\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-07 14:14:08.273