This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. More details about the software WPS Office can be found at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16888\utility directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12488\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) on disk and is titled config.exe.
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They take 1.96 MB (2056136
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.91 MB)
This info is about WPS Office version 126.96.36.19988
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program by Kingsoft Corp.. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WPS Office in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5288\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 14:50:03.260