This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Kingsoft Corp.. More information about WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19939\utility directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. WPS Office's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5239\utility\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the WPS Office's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.72 MB (2855864 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.72 MB (2855864
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 184.108.40.20639
only. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program offered by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WPS Office from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WPS Office in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1139\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-03 20:12:57.713