This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Kingsoft Corp.. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more information about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. WPS Office is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1196\utility directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16896\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. config.exe is the WPS Office's main executable file and it occupies circa 53.98 KB (55272 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.54 MB (2658288
bytes) on disk:
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current page applies to WPS Office version 22.214.171.12496
only. You can find below a few links to other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WPS Office in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19996\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:45:14.263