This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More data about Kingsoft Corp. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.wps.com
if you want to read more on WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20627\utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1127\utility\uninst.exe. WPS Office's main file takes about 53.98 KB (55272 bytes) and is named config.exe.
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They take 2.54 MB (2658288
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
This data is about WPS Office version 18.104.22.16827
alone. For other WPS Office versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WPS Office from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WPS Office in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12427\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-08 20:42:12.813