WPS Office is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. You can see more info related to WPS Office at http://www.wps.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12429\utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). WPS Office's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19929\utility\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.72 MB (2853920 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.72 MB (2853920
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5229
of WPS Office. You can find below a few links to other WPS Office releases:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by Kingsoft Corp.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WPS Office from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office application will be found automatically. When you click WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20629\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-12 17:49:15.023