You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. More information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Detailed information about WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.2.0.5978\utility folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.2.0.5978\utility\uninst.exe. config.exe is the WPS Office's primary executable file and it takes circa 54.36 KB (55664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WPS Office. They occupy an average of 1.01 MB (1061272
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (54.36 KB)
- uninst.exe (982.04 KB)
This page is about WPS Office version 10.2.0.5978
only. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WPS Office in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.2.0.5978\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-18 18:56:34.510