This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. More data about Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more info about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. Usually the WPS Office program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19931\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5231\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WPS Office's primary file takes around 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) and is called config.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WPS Office. They occupy about 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current page applies to WPS Office version 184.108.40.20631
alone. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall WPS Office:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Cloud.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Office Tools\Uninstall WPS Office.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Office Tools\WPS Office Configuration Tools.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Office.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS PDF.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Presentation.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Spreadsheets.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Writer.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Office
WPS Office is a program by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WPS Office with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office application will be found very quickly. After you select WPS Office in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1131\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 21:39:42.870