WPS Office is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kingsoft Corp.. You can get more details about WPS Office at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft Office\126.96.36.19946\utility folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft Office\188.8.131.5246\utility\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 632.70 KB (647888 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They take 680.00 KB (696320
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (632.70 KB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 184.108.40.20646
only. For other WPS Office versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WPS Office from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\office6\backup\Notes for Janet.wps.9733C133011F80C238D2CBEC33A41F5E.20150528235022.wps
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office\WPS Presentation.lnk
WPS Office is a program marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WPS Office from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WPS Office in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft Office\220.127.116.1146\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 12:23:20.977