This page contains detailed information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. More information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.wps.com
if you want to read more on WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12469\utility directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19969\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WPS Office. The program's main executable file is titled config.exe and occupies 53.98 KB (55272 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WPS Office. They take an average of 2.53 MB (2656224
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5269
of WPS Office. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WPS Office with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office application will be found very quickly. When you click WPS Office in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20669\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-04 12:30:52.767