WPS Office is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.wps.com
if you want to read more on WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19965\utility directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. WPS Office's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5265\utility\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the WPS Office's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.72 MB (2854432 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2854432
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20665
of WPS Office. For other WPS Office versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WPS Office in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1165\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-10 07:16:40.430