You can find below details on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. Check out here
for more info on Kingsoft Corp.. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more facts about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1185\utility directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. WPS Office's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16885\utility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) on disk and is named config.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WPS Office. They take about 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
This web page is about WPS Office version 22.214.171.12485
only. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program marketed by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office app will be found automatically. When you select WPS Office in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19985\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-14 15:19:42.437