WPS Office is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. More data about the app WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16827\utility directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12427\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) on disk and is labeled config.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WPS Office. They take 2.53 MB (2653544
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19927
of WPS Office. You can find here a few links to other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WPS Office in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5227\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-07 11:27:43.580