WPS Office is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12450\utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WPS Office is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19950\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 47.16 KB (48296 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 746.70 KB (764616
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (699.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5250
of WPS Office. You can find below info on other versions of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall WPS Office you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20650\office6\addons\homepage\1033_et.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1150\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wait.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16850\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wpp.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12450\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wps.html
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Office
WPS Office is an application marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19950\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-01 00:20:18.750