This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more data about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. WPS Office is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19971\utility directory, depending on the user's decision. WPS Office's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5271\utility\uninst.exe. config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 47.21 KB (48344 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They occupy 759.88 KB (778120
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.21 KB)
- uninst.exe (712.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20671
of WPS Office. You can find below info on other releases of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WPS Office with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office app will be found automatically. After you select WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1171\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-20 23:50:05.080