This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Kingsoft Corp.. More details about WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office application is installed in the C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12452\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19952\utility\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) on disk and is titled config.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with WPS Office. They take about 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5252
of WPS Office. You can find below info on other releases of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WPS Office from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it exists on your system the WPS Office program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20652\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 16:57:48.450