This web page is about WPS Office for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. More information about the application WPS Office can be found at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12407\utility directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19907\utility\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. config.exe is the WPS Office's main executable file and it occupies close to 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WPS Office. They occupy an average of 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 188.8.131.5207
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application marketed by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WPS Office from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office program will be found automatically. After you click WPS Office in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20607\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-27 11:57:41.120