You can find below details on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. More data about Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to WPS Office at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12484\utility folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19984\utility\uninst.exe. WPS Office's main file takes around 2.72 MB (2854432 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
WPS Office is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2854432
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5284
of WPS Office. You can find here a few links to other WPS Office releases:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application offered by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WPS Office from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WPS Office in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20684\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-21 13:23:37.693