WPS Office is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
for more info on Kingsoft Corp.. More details about WPS Office can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19935\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5235\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WPS Office. uninst.exe is the WPS Office's main executable file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2853920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WPS Office. They take about 2.72 MB (2853920
bytes) on disk.
This info is about WPS Office version 184.108.40.20635
alone. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application offered by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office program will be found very quickly. When you select WPS Office in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1135\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 08:04:34.963