You can find below details on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Additional info about Kingsoft Corp. can be read here
. More info about the application WPS Office can be seen at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1155\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16855\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. config.exe is the WPS Office's main executable file and it occupies close to 53.98 KB (55272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WPS Office. They take an average of 2.53 MB (2656240
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 22.214.171.12455
alone. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office program will be found very quickly. After you select WPS Office in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19955\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-08 03:34:44.180