You can find below details on how to uninstall WPS Office for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. More data about Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more data about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12475\utility folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19975\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WPS Office's main file takes about 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) and is called config.exe.
WPS Office installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5275
of WPS Office. You can find below a few links to other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program released by Kingsoft Corp.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WPS Office in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20675\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-11 10:18:06.873