This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more details about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5263\utility folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20663\utility\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 53.98 KB (55272 bytes) on disk and is titled config.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WPS Office. They take 2.54 MB (2658288
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current page applies to WPS Office version 220.127.116.1163
alone. You can find below a few links to other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application released by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WPS Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16863\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-25 20:30:11.300