You can find on this page details on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WPS Office from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More information about Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to WPS Office at http://www.wps.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16870\utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12470\utility\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named config.exe and its approximative size is 53.89 KB (55184 bytes).
WPS Office contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of WPS Office. You can find below info on other application versions of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is a program released by Kingsoft Corp.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office app will be found automatically. After you click WPS Office in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5270\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-06 23:42:15.633