You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Kingsoft Corp.. More data about the application WPS Office can be found at http://www.wps.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20631\utility folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for WPS Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1131\utility\uninst.exe. config.exe is the WPS Office's main executable file and it takes around 53.98 KB (55272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WPS Office. They take about 2.54 MB (2658288
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16831
of WPS Office. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WPS Office using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WPS Office in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12431\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-19 02:29:40.857